Assignments Module: Complete Assignments that Do Not Require Uploads
When an administrator assigns a new Assignment, an email notification is sent. Some Assignments may not require uploading a file. Members must Certify they reviewed and completed the assignment in Cut Time. This notifies your teacher/administrator that you completed the assignment.
- Go to your Profile Page and scroll down to the Assignments section.
- Click "Review" next to the Assignment you want to access.
- If you click "Assignment Information", it will expand to show Assignment details and instructions. Click "Assignment Information" again to minimize the information.
- The Your Comments text field lets you enter additional information for the Administrator to see.
- Click "Save your comments".
- Scroll down past Upload an Assignment File since it is not required to attach any files.
- Click "I Certify That I Have Completed This Assignment" checkbox.
- Click "Save".
- The Assignment Status will change from Assigned to Submitted.
- Click "View Assignment" to review your information.