Cut Time for Members: Student Dashboard - Assignments
In the Assignments Notification Dashboard, you can view the Due Date, Status, Details, Grade for each Assignment.
How to View Assignments That Have Been Assigned to You
- Upon login, you will see various Notification Dashboards listed towards the top of your Landing Page/Profile.
- Scroll down to the Assignments Notification Dashboards to see if any you have been any Assignments due.
- Sort Assignments by Title, Due Date, Grade Level, and Status.
- Click "Review" to see more details and to submit or complete an Assignment.
- For any Assignments that have not been Submitted/Completed, you will see the options to either Upload an Assignment File or Certify that you have Completed the Assignment.
- To Certify, check the box and click "Save".
- To Upload a File, click "Assignment file(s)" and choose your Document/File, then click "Start".
- You will then see the message "Upload successful".
- Review any Description, Instructions, or Comments that have been added by your Director/Administrator.
- Add any Comments by clicking "Save your comments".