Financials Module: Send Statements in Batch
Cut Time allows you to send Statements to a group list.
How to Send Statements
- Go to the Financials Module: Send Statements Page.
- Choose one of the options to select the Members you want to send Statements to:
- "Select All"
- "Select all with balances due"
- "Select all with past due balances"
- It will mark all checkboxes next to the appropriate Names depending on what you have selected, or checked individually.
- You will also have the option to Include Graduates
- And to send Statement to Parents Only, Students Only, or Students and Parents
- Press the "Deselect All" button to reset or clear the list.
- Select if you want the email to go to Students and Parents or Students Only.
- An Optional Message box will appear at the top of the list.
*Note: The message is not personalized. Each Member on the list will receive the same message. Use this Optional Message box to personalize what you'd like to say as the Email goes out to your Members
- Enter the desired information into the box, e.g. "Please make payments."
- Click the "Send statements to selected people" button.
- You will see a message confirmation at the top of the screen once the message is sent.