Assignments Module: Create a New Assignment
- Go to Assignments.
- Click "Add Assignment".
- Enter the name of the assignment in the Assignment Title field.
- Enter a brief description of the assignment.
- Click the Date Assigned calendar to choose the assignment date.
- Click the Date Due calendar to set the last date to accept the assignment.
- Click the Year list to select which roster to have access.
- Select the Assignment type from the drop-down list.
- Enter a detailed description in the Assignment field.
- Enter instructions or additional information in the Instructions field.
- Click "Save".
How to assign people:
When creating a new Assignment, add the ensemble members who must complete the Assignment on the next screen. This is not required at this time, assigning members can happen at any time.
- Click the Assign To drop-down list to show a roster year.
- Select Members from the list.
- Scroll down and "Save".