Assignments Module: Member Access to View, Remove or Replace Uploaded Assignments
You can review any Assignment files you've uploaded. If the Assignment hasn't been graded yet, you can remove the file in order to replace it with a different or updated file. If you don't want the current uploaded file to be your final submission, you should remove it right away so it doesn't get graded, even if your replacement file isn't ready yet.
- Assignments can be accessed from your Profile page.
NOTE: You can also access your Assignments from the Assignments
- Click "Review" to open the desired Assignment or "View assignment" if viewing from the Assignments page.
- Uploaded Assignments, whether graded or not, will display an "Open" button to review your work.
- Uploaded Assignments that have not been graded will also display a "Remove" button to remove your submitted file. The Status changes from Submitted to Assigned.
- Click "+Add file(s)" to select a file on your device.
- Click "Start"
- Once uploaded, the Status will change from Assigned to Submitted.