End of Year Process: Promote Student Grade Level
*Note: You can Promote
Students/Members between Schools/Accounts as long as they have a Cut Time Account.
Step By Step Instructions
- Go to the Tools Module: Tools/Reports Page.
- Scroll down until you see the People section on the right hand side, and click "Promote (end of year)".
- In the top set of filters, narrow down who you need to Promote by Searching by:
- Last Name
- Account Name (if your Program is a part of a large District, make sure that you have the correct Account you are working in selected).
- Grade Level. *Note: It is strongly suggested that you start with the oldest Grade Level (Ex. 12th) first, Promote them, and then go to the next Grade Level down (Ex. 11th).
- Click "Filter".
- In the second set of filters in the Promote selected people to box, select the appropriate Grade Level that they need to be Promoted into (Ex. if they were in 12th Grade last Year, choose Graduate).
- If they are being Promoted to the next School/Account within the District, choose the appropriate Account. Otherwise choose the same Account you are currently working in.
- Either use the check boxes next to the Students/Members that you need to Promote, or click the "Select all" button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the "Promote selected" button.
- Repeat these steps for each Grade Level in a descending order until all Students/Members have been Promoted to the next Grade Level.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks for the feedback
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.
No results found