End of Year Process: Clone Ensembles Into Next year
Cloning Ensembles/Groups allows you to "copy" your Ensemble data from one Year to the next, maintaining Student/Member data.
*Note: Once the Ensemble/Group is Cloned to the next Year you are able to simply Remove or Add Students/Members as needed.
Step By Step Instructions
- Go to the People Module: Rosters Page.
- Select the Ensemble/Group and Year that you want to view.
- Click "Run".
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the yellow "Clone this ensemble" button.
- A dialog box appear underneath asking you to verify the Year you will Clone.
- Once you have verified that you are Cloning the Ensemble/Group to the correct Year, click on the green "Clone this ensemble" button.
- The new Ensemble/Group will appear on the screen in the updated School Year that you have just Cloned to.
- You may now use the red "Remove" buttons to take Students/Members out of this Ensemble/Group as needed.
- *Note: This will only Remove them from this Ensemble NOT your Cut Time Account!
- You may also use the yellow "Add people" button to add new Students/Members to this Ensemble/Group.